20-110mm Indoor PPR Pipe Fittings Equal tee With Long Time Service
The PPR tee joint is connected by socket welding, which is convenient for welding and simple in process,
and realizes three-way water flow transportation. Smooth inner wall, reduced electrical resistance,
high temperature and corrosion resistance
Equal Tee Description
PPR Equal tee Features:
1. Pressure Rating: 2.5MPa
2. Production temperature: -40 - +95 Degrees Celsius
3. Color:As required,normal is green,white
4. Life time:50 years under normal natural condition
5.Welding way:socket welding
PPR Equal tee Advantages:
1. High temperature resistance: The maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70℃, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 ℃.
2. Heat preservation: Low thermal conductivity result in preserving heat
3.Non-toxic: No heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
4. Lower installation costs: Light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs.
5. Higher flow capacity: Smooth interior walls result in low pressure loss and high volume.
PPR Equal tee Application